This course will take you on your first steps to becoming a video game developer using industry leading software such as Unity 5 and Adobe Photoshop. You will learn how to:
- Become aware of game mechanics and level rules
- Micro task management
- 2D artwork creation using Adobe Photoshop
- Audio creation including sound FX and music
- Fluidly use the Unity game engine to construct scenes
- Visual scripting using a popular scripting plugin to create game logic and behaviours
As a part of this course you will also get free online access to our Adobe Certified Associate course which will teach you in depth how to use Adobe Photoshop. You will be able to take the official Adobe exam at a discounted rate at any of our Cenit College Exam centres which will qualify you as an official Adobe Certified User.
Course Delivery & Duration
In-Class lectures every Tuesday and Thursday for six weeks at 18:30 – 21:30.
€499 payable upon commencement. This does not include the optional Adobe exam fee.
- Cenit College (Certificate of completion)
- Adobe Certified Associate
- Students must have a good knowledge of how to use a computer and the Windows operating system.
- Owning a computer at home is recommended but not essential.
- A love for video games is essential.
- Having a background in art, design, music or programming is a major plus.
How To Enrol
For more information and to enrol please contact firstname.lastname@example.org